🌴What To Do When You’re Bored|Summer Edition🌴

Danica OnlineHello Blogosphere,

Sorry about the lack of blog posts lately. It’s because we’ve been really busy with exams…REALLY busy. I know, bad excuse but hey, I’m back now, and isn’t that what truly matters!

So, a few months ago, I make about what to do when you’re board: Winter Edition (A link for that will be below). So I decided, “Hey, it’s Summer (okay…almost Summer, but a girl can dream okay) and Summer seems to be fun, but it can be boring!” and that brought me to this post. Here are 10 things to do when you’re bored, in summer! And before you all start freaking out, yes, you all know Summer can be boring. Like, at school you have all your friends. Plus you have classes that will keep you somewhat occupied. I’m here today to fight Summer boredom!!!

🌴Go swimming
🌴Throw a party
🌴Go shopping
🌴Get frozen yogurt
🌴Have a water balloon fight
🌴Invite some friends over for a sleepover
🌴Go on a road trip
🌴Talk a walk
🌴Have a “spa day”
🌴Have a Beach Bonfire
🌴BONUS: Take a photo-shoot with you friends

But the most important. when it dought, just hop on YouTube and explore! I hope you enjoyed this post. Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while but trust me, you’ll be filled in with all the details. I have a whole lot written about my trip to Fiji, so that may or may not be up tomorrow.

Q: What are your Summer Plans?
A: I’m going to Greece to visit my relatives

HAVE A NICE DAY AND DON’T FORGET TO SMILE!!!!! BYEEEEEEE!!!
Here’s the link for; What To Do When Your Bored In Winter: http://danicaonline.edublogs.org/2014/11/17/%e2%9d%84seasons-greeting%e2%9d%84/

Photo credit time!!
Source: Wikimedia Commons
Author: Régis Lachaume